Products marketed to consumers must be proven to be safe; no compromises are allowed when there could be a risk to consumer health.
From food contact materials (FCM) to textiles, from detergents to air fresheners, any chemicals used as ingredients in products must be controlled in order to protect human health and avoid any harmful impact on the environment.
The health and well-being of consumers are at the heart of Mérieux NutriSciences’ concerns. We therefore provide a comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances (link to allergens, formaldehyde, heavy metals)
- Food contact materials - compliance with EU and FDA regulations (link to food contact materials)
- Microbiological contamination (link to microbiological contamination)
- Interaction between products and packaging, stability studies (link to pharmaceutical packaging?)
- Indoor furniture and carpet volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions (link to VOCs)
- REACH (link to REACH) and RoHS compliance testing strategy
- Tailor-made projects (link to R&D) to evaluate compliance with current legislation