Mérieux NutriSciences performs analyses for potable water and mineral waters.
Our specialized laboratories perform microbiological analyses to identify potentially harmful bacteria and chemical analyses to determine radioactivity, residues and contaminants, including heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins. Specific analysis to determine the Legionella pneumophila to manage the risk of Legionnaire’s disease is also provided. The checks on water quality are performed to ensure water safety in public bathing areas and spas, as well as water quality for agricultural uses (such as irrigation of crops) and water used in industrial processes or urban and industrial effluents. Preventive measures are established to limit contamination, avoid bacterial development in critical environments and monitor levels of Legionella or other specific contaminants such as Pseudomonas.
Qualified & Dedicated Customer Care
Besides our analytical activities, we provide our customers with a Customer Care service staffed by highly skilled technicians dedicated to
- registration of test samples in the corporate IT system (LOGIN);
- legislative and technical advice;
- preparation of analytical plans according to regulatory requirements or specific requests;
- reporting with remarks (test reports), compliance assessments, interpretations and comments of analysis results in compliance with regulations or special requirements (AIA, legislative derogations, special technical specifications, technical standards, etc.) or proprietary chemical and test knowledge of industrial processes;
- preparation of reports for research analysis (that exceed the usual analytical process in type and timing);
- close cooperation with the sales team, the laboratory and the administrative department;
- consultancy services to support public and private bodies in the event of criminal proceedings, seizures, etc.;
Professionalism and continuous updating characterize this area. The staff dedicated to sampling and field activities is constantly updated and trained in compliance with current sampling regulations. The operational teams of Mérieux NutriSciences environmental section have a large and duly equipped car and van park for the transport of sampling and measurement tools, sampling containers and samples.