Equipped with the latest equipments and professional team, Mérieux NutriSciences can provide professional,high efficiently and comprehensively testing service for tea according to different country's standard. Committed to helping customers avoid the potential risks of products, improve product quality, ensure product safety, enhance the competitiveness of the product market.
- Physical Test: shape, tenderness, colour, clarity; aroma, falvour, soup ,impurity, etc.
- Chemical: moisture, moisture extract, total ash, water soluble ash content, alkalinity of water-soluble ash, water insoluble ash, acid insoluble ash, dry matter content, crude fiber, amino acid, tea powder, powder, powder, caffeine, tea polyphenols, net content, fluorine content, sorbic acid, Benzoic acid, sodium saccharin, sodium cyclamate, new red, erythrosine
- Heavy metal & Nutritional: lead, arsenic, copper, rare earths, chromium, cadmium, mercury, tin
- Microbial Test: Aerobic Plate Count, Coliform bacteria, Mold & Yeast, pathogenic bacteria (Salmonella, Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus), commercial sterilization
- Fungaltoxin: Aflatoxin
Multiple pesticide residue suites
- Suites A: Comprehensive high attention Multi-pesticide suite of tea in China, Japan, Europe, America(200items)
- Suites B: Multi-pesticide suite on Green/ Organic tea in China(26items)
- Suites C: Multi-pesticide suite on GB 2763-2016(28 items)
- Suites D: Key monitoring of tea exports to Japan(18items)
- Suites E: Multi-pesticide list of tea in Euope(110+items)
- Suites F: Multi-pesticide list of the original tea in Japan,China(70+items)
- Suites G: KFDA monitoring of tea exports to Korea(60+items)
- Suites H: Multi-pesticide suite on New Subsidiary Legislation to Pesticide Residues of Food in HongKong