With the economic development of the country, people's living standard and the understanding of health and nutrition has been improved, the demand for dairy products increases a lot. Dairy products’ quality and safety is directly related to consumers’ health and life safety, the interest of farmer and the development of enterprises.
Quality and safety issues in dairy products includes environmental contamination, vet drug and feed additive residue, harmful microorganism and human factors etc. All of these unsafe issues exists in all chains of dairy industry from ingredient milk, process, storage, transportation, sales to consumers’ purchase and consumption of the products.
As food safety testing expert, Mérieux NutriSciences China is equipped with advanced technology and equipments, provides professional and thorough solution for dairy industry according to the regulations and standards in all countries.
- Liquid Milk
- Milk Powders
- Condensed Milk
- Milk Fat
- Ice Cream
- Whey Protein
- Other Dairy Products
- Sensory, Protein, Non-fat solid, Moisture, acidity, Relative density, Impurity, Ashes, Fat, Carbohydrate, Energy, Dry matter, Density, Lactose, Sucralose, Acid value, etc.
- Total Anaerobic Counts, Escherichia coli, Enterobacter sakazakii, Listeria bacteria Lester, Salmonella, Mold, Yeast, Lactic acid bacteria, β-hemolytic streptococcus, Commercial sterility, etc.
- Sodium, Potassium, Copper, Magnesium, Selenium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus.Vit A, Vit C, Vit D, Vit E, Vit K1, Vit B1, Vit B2, Vit B6, Vit B12, Nicotinic acid, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Choline, Inositol, Taurine, etc.18 Amino Acids, DHA、Arachidonic acid（AA or ARA）, Linoleic acid、EPA, γ-Linolenic acid, α-Linolenic acid, etc.
- Heavy Metals(lead, arsenic, mercury, chromium,tin ), Nitrate, Nitrite, etc.
- Aflatoxin M1, Aflatoxin B1
- Net content, Label design and Labeling review, melamine, Benzoic acid, Pesticide residues, Veterinary drug residues, etc