As the source of life, water‘s safety and quality is vital to human being, different water has different quality standards and requirements. With the development of economy and science, water testing plays an increasingly important role in the field of social life, industrial production and environmental protection.
As an expert in water testing field, Sino Silliker is equipped with the most advanced water quality analyzers and has the skilled specialists in water testing, provides one-stop water testing service for customers.
- Drinking water
- Purified water
- Natural mineral water
- Irrigation Water
- Bottles(barrels) drinking water
- Water for fish farming
- Sea water
- Surface(ground) water
- Industrial waste water
- Other water
- Aerobic colony count, Coliforms, E.coli, Clostridium perfringens, Pseudomonas areuginosa, Legionella, Streptococcus faecalis, Enterococcus species, etc.
- PH, Electrical conductivity, Dissolved solid, Anionic (Detergents), Hardness, etc.
Organoleptic & Physical Parameters
- Visible matter, Turbidity, Volatilve, etc.
- Chlorate, Sulfate, Chloride, Fluoride, Cyanide, Nitrate nitrogen, Sulfide, Ammonia Nitrogen, Phosphate, etc.
- Cr6+ , As, Cd, Pb, Hg, etc.
Aggregate Organic Parameters
- Chemical Oxygen Consumption (COD), BOD5, Petroleum oil, etc.
- Carbon Tetrachloride, Benzene, Toluene, vinyl Chloride, Acrylamide,Benzo(α)pyrene, DEHP, etc.
- HCH, Carbofuran, DDT, Chlorothalonil, Glyphosate, Chlorpyrifos, etc.
Disinfection By-products Parameters
- Chloroform, Formaldehyde, Chlorite, Bromate, etc.
- Chlorate, Free chlorine residual, ClO2, etc.
- α, β
We can provide drinking water testing services according to the following standards:
- Directive 98/83/EC "Quality of water intended for human consumption"
- EPA <National primary drinking water regulations>
- GB 5749-2006 Standards for drinking water quality
- GB 19298-2014 Hygienic standard for bottled drinking water
- GB 8537-2018 Drinking natural mineral water