In today’s global marketplace, consumers want to be sure of the quality and safety of food products. In response to this demand, retailers and manufacturers are increasingly requiring suppliers to demonstrate their commitment to safe, quality products through audit certification schemes, such as those benchmarked and recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
Mérieux NutriSciences provides Global Certification Services accredited through the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ). Our JAS-ANZ accreditation along with numerous other Scheme Owner approvals allow us to deliver certification services for:
- Safety Quality Food (SQF)
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- International Featured Standards (IFS)
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000)
- Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001
Our pre-certification audits are an extremely useful tool in preparing for any of the above schemes. All Mérieux NutriSciences audits provide invaluable insight and practical solutions.
Our audits enable you to:
- Evaluate your system’s compliance with the chosen certification standard
- Prepare for a certification audit
- Determine remedial actions needed to improve or strengthen your system
- Satisfy your customers’ quality demands
Our worldwide network of internally accredited and trained auditors allows you to control costs, avoid redundant audits, and meet your food safety management objectives.
Certification services might be restricted according to potential risk related to conflict of interest.
Contact your local Mérieux NutriSciences Audits and Inspections representatives to schedule an audit, request a quote or learn more about our services.