Mérieux NutriSciences is a leading Contract Research Organization offering comprehensive services dedicated to clinical research projects, especially in nutrition, cosmetics and health area.
From study design to scientific publication, our team is able to take in charge all the steps of a clinical trial in order to improve the efficacy of your product.
Our best asset: a continuum of services from the study design to the study report with our dedicated facilities, with:
- An internal Clinical Investigation Center
- A central laboratory
- A microbiota monitoring platform, with an extensive experience from sample collection to analytical processes and biostatistics
- A link with sensory and consumer insights services for pharma/OTC companies
A one-stop-shop solution for your clinical studies
- As a full-service CRO, Mérieux NutriSciences can support your product development and market launch by generating scientific evidence through randomized clinical trials that meets specific needs of pharmaceutical companies, healthcare and food supplements industries.
- Mérieux NutriSciences combines a profound expertise in several health areas (nutrition, gut health, immunity, cardio-metabolism…) with an experienced and GCP-trained staff and unique clinical research capabilities: Clinical Investigation Center, Central Laboratory and Microbiota Research Platform.
- For almost 15 years, Mérieux NutriSciences has managed more than 350 monocentric and multicentric clinical trials in several Europe countries, under ICH standards in full compliance with European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) guideline.