In the modern international trade, How to ensure stable product quality and as promised delivery date has become the basis for both sides. Mérieux NutriSciences inspection service can be applied to the whole production process and provide maximum protection at every stage of the production process. With reference sample and specifications confirmed by customer, Mérieux NutriSciences China inspection service covers quality issues concerning product package, appearance and functional performance checking, etc.
Mérieux NutriSciences China can provide comprehensive and efficient product inspection service.
IPC (Initial Production Check)
- At the beginning of production, according to the requirements of customers or customer-supplied product descriptions and samples, Mérieux NutriSciences inspector is able to the raw materials, primary products, spare parts by random sampling, found hidden potential risks and prepare the relevant preventive measures to ensure the problems can be revised and improved in time before mass production.
DPI (During Production Inspection)
- When production is 30%-50% completed, Mérieux NutriSciences inspector is able to sample semi-finished product and just-packing products from production line to check, and also inspect the on-site production status to confirm whether the problems found in the initial production inspection have been corrected and feedback the effective improve proposals and measures to client.
FPI (Final Random Inspection)
- When products are 100% completed or at least 80% packed, before final product to be delivered, Mérieux NutriSciences inspector is able to follow the international statistical sampling standard to sampling, checking the quantity, appearance,function and the package according to customer requirement, then issue an inspection report.
LS/US (Loading/Uploading Supervision)
- During loading (unloading), Mérieux NutriSciences inspector is able to check the container and the quality, quantity, labeling and package material of product in container on site to ensure consistent with purchase order, and supervise the loading (unloading) to avoid product damage caused in this process. Seal the container after loading finished to ensure the right shipment.
Long-term inspection service at factory
- According to customer’s requirement, Mérieux NutriSciences Inspector is able to stay at supplier factories, train the factory and monitor quality at any time. Inspector need random inspect the goods on the production line and record the quality track record, consult with factory timely and help them improve and solve the problem timely.