Process Validation Studies
Process Validation Studies is, Establishing documented evidence which provides a high degree of assurance that a specific process meets its predetermined safety and quality characteristics.
When do you nedd process validation studies?
- When you make changes to your formulation, modify process procedures, employ new equipment and technique, how do you know that you have the safety and quality control of your product?
- General time/temperature models may not provide accurate or correct predictions on log reduction and could mis-estimate your process.
Our product and process validation studies!
- Our validation studies provide actionable data to verify the effectiveness of your process and safety of your finished product. Through the application of scientific methods, our researchers can help you meet your food safety objectives.
- Mérieux NutriSciences China researchers can conduct validation study and provide scientific date to verify the effectiveness of your process, equipment and formulation. The validation study helps to assure the safety and quality of your food product by providing solid information on the reduction of spoilage organisms and pathogens during process. We can design study to simulate your process at our research facility or conduct study in your plant. Our product and process studies are recognized industry wide for their meticulous attention to detaili, providing our valued customers with added confidence.
Our expert services include, but are not limited, to:
- Thermal and Non-thermal procee validations
- Equipment validation studies
- In-plant validation studies
- Novel processing technique evaluations
Dedicated to delivering the precise data you need to make informed food safety decisions, our studies are conducted by a distinguished team of scientists.